| THE NATIONAL AMERICAN GLASS CLUB
This page was updated on July 13, 2015
Membership in the National American Glass Club is
inexpensive; the dues structure is as follows:
American engraved blown silvered flint glass goblet, rare wheel cutting.
Probably New England Co., Cambridge, MA or Sandwich Glass Co. Circa 1855-70.
Collection of Diane Lytwyn, CT
- All publications included with membership
- The Glass Club Bulletin
- Glass Shards
- Annual seminars around the country with member discounts
- Glass identification service
- Annual Membership and Resource Directory
- Visual programs available for meetings
- Annual Meetings encourage participation
- Share interests with other members in local chapters
Belmont pattern, canary covered butter dish,
Belmont Glass Co., c1880, private collection
Complete a membership application, use Pay Pal or print
and mail with remittance to:
National American Glass Club, P. O. Box 24 Elkland, PA 16920
International applicants and members please Note: Payments from outside the US should be made by check drawn on a US bank or with an International Money Order in U.S. funds or, by using PayPal.
For additional information concerning the
National American Glass Club, e-mail
Rouge Flambé limousine vase. c.1924.
Acc. no. 78.804 F, GL 409.
| ABOUT US - NOTICES